Konsulentselskap i Oslo søker Reception & Office Services Administrator
On behalf of our client in Oslo, we are looking for a highly qualified, service-minded Reception & Office Services Administrator, with a positive and flexible attitude and an international outlook to run the reception and office services.
The Reception & Office Services Administrator will have the overall responsibility to manage the team of receptionists, including staffing, coaching, developing, and evaluating individual team members and overseeing delivery of support.
You will also work as part of the reception team: Organizing day-to-day operations in the reception, take care of all calls and visitors, manage mail, order taxi, flowers, and courier service, in addition to other administrative tasks.
In addition, you will be responsible for coordination of security procedures, ensure security and confidentiality within office, liaise with building management (e.g., maintenance requests), maintain supply inventory (e.g., office supplies, printer toner, business cards, IT parts), including processing purchase orders as needed.
You will also assist the Administration Team Leader in maintenance of physical space, coordinating office repairs, and working with external contractors and vendors, as appropriate.
Opening hours are 07:30 - 17:00 and the Reception & Office Services Administrator will work 8-hour shifts within this period.
Duration: 1 year.
You will work with professionals in a fast-paced environment, providing clients with the highest levels of quality and service.
The ideal applicant should have the following profile:
- The personal qualities and desire to be an enthusiastic member of a close-knit international team in a young, energetic, and creative environment
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and proven effectiveness working with vendors and suppliers
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, fluency in written and spoken Norwegian and English
- A service minded team player who is willing to take on responsibility, is flexible and capable of setting priorities under pressure
- The highest quality and service standards
- Ability to manage and develop others
- Solid experience in computer systems
- Experience from reception and/or office services work is preferred
- Bachelor degree required
If you have any questions related to the position you are welcome to contact senior recruitment consultant Kristoffer Hørven at ABC Personell on tel: 22 98 93 99 or e-mail: email@example.comUtskriftsvennlig versjon