FSN Capital Partners søker Junior Controller
FSN Capital Partners was one of the first buy-out investment advisors in the Nordic region. FSN Capital Partners has advised the managers of five funds with total commitments exceeding EUR 2 billion. FSN Capital Partners identifies investment opportunities for the FSN Capital Funds in companies with the potential to transform into more competitive, international and profitable entities during the FSN Capital Funds period of ownership. FSN Capital Partners is located in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Munich.
The FSN Capital Funds are backed by well-reputed Nordic and international institutional investors. FSN Capital Funds seek to make control buyout investments of mid-sized companies operating in the Nordic region with enterprise value of EUR 50 million to EUR 300 million.
FSN Capital Partners is expanding and is looking to hire a:
FSN Capital has high ambitions on behalf of their investors and investments. As part of the strategy, the firm is looking to increase the level of professionalism and seeks to hire a candidate to support the Finance Team in Oslo. The tasks will require an understanding of business and financials, as well as an extensive understanding of accounting and preferably tax.
- Monitoring of costs and payments
- Cash management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Consolidation, group analysis and reporting
- Annual, quarterly and monthly reporting including year-end procedures
- Point of contact for accountants and auditors
- Support FSN Capital’s structural setup
- Support during fundraise
- Support the Finance Team to grow with the firm’s development
The position requires:
- Strong analytical skill-set with deep interest in financial performance measuring
- University education, preferably within finance, economics, accounting or auditing
- 0-2 years background from accounting, auditing or controller position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Norwegian and English. Basic German will be an advantage
- Proactive, curious, service-minded and self-going
- Highly productive with strong logical and analytical capacity with a proven ability to deliver quality on time
- Well organised with high attention to detail
- High ethical standard
FSN Capital offers an exciting and ambitious environment for the right candidate, with great opportunity for career development within a growing company. The right candidate will get a unique insight in private equity investments across a wide range of companies and be part of a performance-oriented team with outstanding investment skills.
If you have any questions related to the position you are welcome to contact senior recruitment consultant Kristoffer Hørven at ABC Personell on tel: 22 98 93 99 or e-mail: email@example.com